I am very slim
I became very slim because of masturbation. I am doing it since 2 years regularly and now it started to effect my health plzzz suggest me to control it and to to gain weight again.

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Don't worry Every problem should be corrected on this platform permanently Keep happy thoughts in mind always Don't afraid to anything Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Take milk and milk products more Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Avoid over exertion Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Concentrate more on work than other thing Entartain your mind in reading , playing etc Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section For medicines ask me on private questions section