I am unable to insert my penis in vulva.
I am unable to insert the penis in vagina due to not proper erection.and I have no child after 4 years married life. My semen dscharge out side of body and my wife also lebo like feels. My sexual life is not sutsfectory and we have want a baby.

Ok There are few possibilities need evaluation come online share details history on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat
Your problem of ed and pe can be solved by taking medicines. Consult online.
First of all get ur semen analysis test done and ur wife's ultrasound done... Share report with me.. So that I can analyse your problem and give u proper solution... To be a parent soon..
for further information consult me privately