I am so thin and feel ill

Plzzz suggest me how to increase my weight. Every time I feel laziness and pain in my muscles. And I can't be confident for my personality. I have taken some medicine before but I feel good due to the period of treatment but after this I feel laziness. I am allergic. My personality is not as my profession. Plzz Dr suggest me to increase weight.in my profession there are lots of work and 10 to 7 duty time. I have some headache in every 15days to 1 month .I take banana shake daily in the morning.and take some sprouts. 12-1at lunch time take 4 chapatis and 4-6 chapatis in dinner.my diet is gud but not gaining weight.before3year a doctor suggested me for endoscopy but the report was normal.if I couldn't eat or sleep on time I became unconscious. And feel I m just falling down.I feel very weakness .and thatswhy I can't make my family happy and satisfy. My friends and relative always prank on me. I have allergies from soil,dust,weather change,air conditioners.I often feel cold and this is it

Hi.... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember, if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.....