I am not able to sleep.
I am not able to sleep. Feeling very uncomfortable in the night. Which specialist should I go and meet ? Please reply asap... Need to go to doc very badly.
73 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi You have to consult physician to examine you.. and treat...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?