I am having hair fall prb
Is this can be fixed pls? and also I want hair growth and hair thickening Let me know so that I will start the homeopathic medicine

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Deepika Gupta
Homoeopath 6 yrs exp Gurgaon

Definitely hair fall can be fixed with homeopathic treatment.also hair growth and thickening can happen in ur hair but homeopathic treatment requires thorough case taking . Visit a good homeopath who can give the medicine and also can make u aware of the diet for hair nourishment.

. Hello....Hormonal changes and imbalances can cause temporary hair loss.....Scalp infections. Infections, such as ringworm, can invade the hair and skin of your scalp, leading to scaly patches and hair loss. Once infections are treated, hair generally grows back..  Intake of too much vitamin A may cause hair loss as well. The most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition, in this case both hair thinning and hair fall can occur ... Consult dermatologist .
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
Hallo If you feel you may contact Dr A K Mandal through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment by recording case thoroughly otherwise no effect will get.