I am having hair fall

From past one year I am having hair fall I thought it is male pattern baldness but the problem has become serious and I am losing more hair now... everytime I take bath on head lots of hair fall and this is worrying me .

Doctor Answers (1) on I am having hair fall

Hi greetings, losing hair so early in life is indeed a matter of concern. Yes, the photo you have attached does show some early thinning and loss of density. However, this would require dermatoscopic assessment and further evaluation for cause of hair fall in your case. DO you have family history of balding.? Have you had any illness in recent past? You would require initiation of lotions/ medication to reduce hair fall and promote /maintain hair growth after adequate evaluation. Would suggest you to see a qualified dermatologist near you. If you are from Bangalore and if you wish to see me, you could contact me on follow up messsaging or through my practo profile. Warm regards.