I am getting 101.2 fever
I am having fever of 101.2 after taking covishield yesterday. Since then I am having body pain and severe headache too. I took one pcm 500mg in the morning and one naprosyn 250mg. My headache is better now but fever is still persistent. Is there any thing to worry or to consult dr. ?

If fever persists more then two days then you need consultation and evaluation Can consult me on practo

Go for pcm 650 500 won't be enough If it is persistent then plz be cautious about covid
Take dolo 650 every 6th hrly.... Fever will subside
No need to worry Take paracetamol 650mg if needed Tepid sponging with cold water if temperatures above 100