I am diabetic
I am diabetic my suger level 560 but I have no problem please suggest me diat routine and physical activity suggest me how am suger control

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You must be joking. 560 is very high and it's not a joke. Kindly consult a diabetologist in person for further course of treatment. You need medications. A diet chart will also be provided by the diabetologist. You may feel normal now, but the situation could worsen any minute. Do not play with your health. You need to avoid high glycemic foods like rice , coconut etc. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, 560 sugar level is very high. Right now even if you do t have any symptoms,you need to meet a doctor (diabetologist) and start with medication for the sugar levels. You might even have to take injections for the same.