Hysterolaproscopy
Hi,have underwent 5iuis but that failed all reports are normal only semen motitiy is less .Now my Dr suggested to do hysterolaproscopy. what exactly laproscopy tells does it helps to conceive baby.

Dr. Shweta Goswami
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Noida

We need to first ascertain the reason for infertility. What is important to assess here is as to what is the sperm count and motility post wash for iui. If we are able to get 7-10 million motile sperms for insemination for iui chances of conception are good with iui else ivf may be required. Laparoscopy would be indicated in your case only if there is suspicion of tubal blockage on hsg.

Well.. Actually hystero laparoscopy is a procedure which we do to check the patency of the uterine/ fallopian tubes..I need to know detailed history of your condition...i would suggest you to consult a infertility specialist and strictly follow their advice... I need detailed history and your reports to help you out further