Fertility question

Have done hysterolaproscopy where all my edometerium are good even ovaries normal tubes are normal working and tbpcr report negative there are no abnormalities now my Dr suggested for iui but earlier 5iuis failed what would be reason for infertlity

Doctor Answers (2) on Fertility question

Which cyst ? Ovarian or endometrial ? Semen analysis of husband is normal ? If ovulation is taken place without medicines then their is no such issue. Give me a favour do sperm antibodies examination. Do consult with reports
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling and you enthusiasm to know. There might be two possible reasons Let's put it in your understanding way. Let us take a computer as a example and let us compare your uterus, ovaries, tubes as the hardware of the computer if every gross thing is fine with the hardware then there should be a problem with the software. Here the softwares are hormones which are main reason for fertility you need to check in for that. If that is not the case then the failures of iui might be the centers error. Please cross check. Thank you