Hypothyroidism
Due to thyroid my weight was increased by 20kg..i want to decrease my weight..i have tried many exercise..i feel no difference..pls help me...

hello there. I hope you are taking the medicine prescribed by your doctor for thyroid. because if you are, the weight will gradually decrease you don't have to worry much. but apart from that you could try the following. 1. green tea twice a day. 2. drink lots of fluids. 3. take 5 small meals a day. 4. brisk walking upto half an hour a day. all the very best.