Want to gain 15-20kg wait
Want to gain 15-20kg wait in 1year....plz suggest something which does not have any side effects. ..m 26 years old

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Eat balanced diet and more protein rich diet Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Practice yogas and pranayamas Practice morning and evening walk necessary Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours daily Avoid over exertion keeps happy thoughts in mind always Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section For medicines details ask me on private questions section