Hypothyroid & pcos
I have hypithyroid and pcos ,i am taking thyronorm 100mcg.i cant able to pregnant.i eagerly wants baby

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 17 yrs exp Bangalore

If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... Both hypothyroidism and pcos should come under control...... You have hypothyroidism and pcos , both causes irregular oligomennorhea take medications regularly and try to reduce weight if your heavy....your periods much be regular to conceive... ...consult gynaecologist