diabetes-icon
Hypothyroid
My TSH Level is  0.708 ulU/mL & FT4 Level is 1.45 ng/dL. Should I continue Thyronorm 75 mcg or not ? Should I stop taking medicine?

Hello there. Since your hormones are in normal range now, you might have got the feeling that you are cured and can stop the medicines. But its not that. Your hormonal levels have been in such normal range due to taking medicines regularly and therefore you shouldn't stop the medicines. You should continue. Once you stop, again the levels will go haywire. Consult your endocrinologist for further help. Regards