diabetes-icon
Hypothyroid
Asked for Female, 27 Years I had tsh level of 11.85 and was given 25mcg of thyronorm.after 10 days I was tested for anti tpo antibodies(which was negative), Dexamethasone supression test for serum cortisol with 1mg dexona(negative result and no cushings) and tsh.now the tsh level is 1.14.does Dexamethasone lower tsh value,when should I test my tsh again to continue thyronorm as my doctor asked me to stop it seeing these value.does 10 days of treatment with thyronorm decrease the so drastically?I'm hypothyroid or was that a transient tsh rise due to stress or viral infection? views-icons 10 Views

Hi....., Hypothyroidism is a condition related to having an underactive thyroid gland that doesn’t properly make or release thyroid hormones... The first step in treatment of hypothyroidism is to eliminate the effects and causes of the thyroid dysfunction, such as inflammation, overuse of medications, nutrient deficiencies, and changes in hormones due to stress...