Dr I have been diagnosed hypothyroidism with 17.64.TSH levels which type of treatment should I go for permanent cure within 2 to 3 yrs I don't want to take medicine lifelong Pl help
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey,you need to take levothyroxin ,for dose adjustment you need to consult GP ,for most of people life time treatment is necessary
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.