Hypothriod n diab type 2
I am having hypothyriod since 6yrs and recently (march) got diabetic ( type 2) detected. My weight is 80 kgs n i am 5' 4" tall. I have sinus and wheezing problem as well. I am using treadmill for 1/2 an hr daily with few exercises daily for reducing weight. Can i have wheat flour?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Yes u can have wheat flour .1/2 hr treadmill won't help u to reduce weight . unneed to reduce 25 KGS that too fat not muscle. Weight loss is important for diabetic and thyroid. I can helpbwth 4-5 KGS weight loss in month that too without medication or supplements it will be safe and natural methods.