Hypertrophic scars

I have a few hypertrophic scars on my back, near the shoulder area. What is the procedure to get them removed?
views-icons 19 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
You can either undergo Triamcinolone acetonide injections Intralesional or try application of contractubex gel for couple of months.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?