Burn scar advice

I got burn 4 month back. I was told by doctors it is first degree burn. My burn has healed but leaving a really bad scar on my arm. The burn skin area is not of even tone. Some outer most layer has turned dark. Which product can I use to make the skin tone even? N then which scar cream to use. Please advise me.
views-icons 92 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Burn scar advice

doctor profile image
Hii. Burn scars can be of various type.They can be hypertrophic scars,or atrophic scars. The treatment depends on the same. Without examining or seeing a picture it's difficult to suggest.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?