Hypertrophic scar
I have hypertrophic scars on my arm. They are thick and tingling sometimes. The scars are a year old. I regularly apply sunscreen and moisturizer on it. They are still bumpy. Please suggest ways to completely vanish it? Can steriod injections be used clinically with doctors approval?

Undergo intralesional medicine therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
The treatment of Hypertrophic scars includes - 1. Steroid +/- 5FU injections 2. Silicone Sheet 3. Pressure garments 4. Regular massage & 5. Fractional CO2 laser. All these measures are usually done in various combinations to give the best results. Lasers require in multiple sittings to achieve the result. Your query - Yes, steroid can be used. They are very effective. but only when given by a doctor. They are not to be self administered.
Best to consult a local Plastic Suregon in your city.