cardiologist-icon
Hypertension
Recently I got lipid profile done. All the test are in required parameter but HDL is 20. Please guide me how to elevate HDL.

Hello there.... Usually, the best treatment for people is to lose weight if you are overweight, stop smoking if you smoke, decrease the total amount of saturated fat and cholesterol in their diet, increase physical activity, and then, if necessary, take a lipid-lowering drug. Regular physical activity can help lower triglyceride levels and increase the HDL cholesterol level....