cardiologist-icon
Hypertension
I had systolic hypertension and breathing problems due to chronic stress and generalised anxiety.( all tests like sugar,cholestrol,thyroid,ecg etc were normal).i was prescribed Prabhakar vati for a month by a practitioner and I had great results. My bp came to normal and everything was great. Unfortunately due to his sad demise the treatment discontinued. After stopping Prabhakar vati bp again shot up. Should I continue it. Can it be taken for longer period of time like 3-6 months and then taper off slower or is it like any other bp meds which must be taken life long.pls help

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

The drug you are mentioning is ayurvedic Please consult a BAMS doctor on this Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern...fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits like low salt food, avoid packed foods...and do regular physical exercise and breathing exercises... Consult nearest physician for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.