cardiologist-icon
Hypertension
Diagnosed with Hypertension during May,2021. Also had insomnia due to Hypertension. Prescribed Anxit .25. During August,21 tablet Etizola plus was started. Thereafter it was reduced to Etizola 10 then Etizola .5 after 10 days. Currently I am taking Etizola .25 since last 15 days. Tried to discontinue but having withdrawal symptoms. How to do that?. If there is any lower dose ?

Hypertension ?? Etizola not harmful
Meditation should help
Hello, This treatment is anxiety treatment not hypertension treatment.  I need to know your BP readings and further details for any advice. Take care