cardiologist-icon
Hypertension And Irregular Heart Rhythm
I have been under treatment for blood pressure and high heart rate for the past 4 years. A month ago I saw the doctor and was advised to take an echo. The doctor Talk  me echo shows concentric LVH. I was taking Macsartan Beta 50 Mg but after taking the echo the doctor Prescribed me to take Ivabradine 5 mg twice Per Day.  Said.What is concentric LVH..?What Is Uses Of Ivabradine.?Concentric LVH Is Serious Condition.?

Share ur echo
Hello, Concentric LVH is not a serious condition it is hypertrophied heart muscle in response to high BP jist like enlarging biceps after weight training. You just need to keep your BP in control with regular doctor follow up. Ivabradine is a medicine prescribed for lowering your heart rate. It has no effect on blood pressure Take care