Hyperpigmentation
Sir, I have undergoes various skin medication for my skin damage ( cojic acid , hydroquinoin creams and Glutathione tablets by I don't see expected results after few day pigmentation reappears...I heard about chemical pill therapy ...Can this be the a permanent solution for my problem ? Please suggest

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Chemical peels come for different purposes like facial rejuvenation, acne scar and hyperpigmentation. Each peel has a different strength and indication. Combination of peels can be done by experts. While by large most chemical peels are safe, the exact outcome cannot be predicted and it is a good idea to get a test peel done on a small area and observe it for few days. This will rule out chances of having an allergic reaction to the constituent of the peel. Many Non-Dermatologists practising chemical peels are not well trained and there are higher chances of error with them. When needed and done perfectly, chemical peels can work wonders. Select a good clinic and begin your treatment.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.

Hello there.... For these you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.... Consult Dermatologist.....