Hyperpigmentation (rash)
Hi good morning my son is having hyper pigmentation around the right side of upper lip every year during winter he will get thus type of rash and it will subsided after 3-4 months and the scars make face ugly can any derma doctor suggest me the good ointment pps thanku...
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is a limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Next Steps
Meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?