Hello Sir , I had observed hyperpigmentation 2years back on my face skin , I consulted dermatologist and he prescribed some creams and it got starting curing but now it look like spreading n I am really worried if it get spread on over all face n I am yet to get married so I am on worried that too because my face may l
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. what cream did he prescribe? what did he diagnose the condition as? also please repost the question with a picture so that we can see the lesion and then we will be able to comment on this. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?