Hello, I'm suffering from hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating all over body). Mainly palm, feet, underarm, forehead start Sweating as if I've started some tap, sometime for no reason. It feels weird, and even it makes me uncomfortable in front of my friends and colleagues. And now as summer comes, this has gone wise. Have been taking some of homeopathic medicine, but not much difference it made. I drink around 4ltrs of water daily. Please suggest me as to whom I need to consult? A dermatologist or a neurologist or any other?
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It needs long term treatment by Dermatologist... Avoid stress... Use aldry lotion... Review after 15 days.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.