Doctor please help me cure my hyperhidrosis problem. I am suffering from this since many years. Plz give me a permanent solution of this disease??
200 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi.Hyperhidrosis can be controlled with certain medicines;e.g Aldry lotion (Aluminium chlorohydrate)but the results vary from patient to patient and this is not a permanent solution.Another option is Botox injections in the affected area. e.g palms or soles.This will give u relief for at least 6 to 8 months.Consult your Dermatologist for both these treatment options. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.