Hyperhidrosis
I get a lot of sweat only on my palm and feet. To such that extent that I have to dry my hands while writing. I've had this since childhood. In summers, it worsens. Not much problem during winters. Also, the sweating gets increased when I'm stressed. Can you please suggest some medications or lotions? Also, is it possible to get rid of this permanently?

There are treatments for hyperhidrosis. You can contact for booking consultation and treatment.
Hi.. Your problem of palmoplantar hyperhidrosis can be easily controlled by injecting botulinum toxin into the skin of your palms and soles. Gives excellent control . So get it done now so as to have a better summer. The effect last for 6 months. You can connect with me via Juvenis Clinic in Mumbai to discuss more about this treatment.  In the meantime, apply Aldry lotion at nights.
Don't worry...you are suffering from palmo plantar hyperhidrosis causing this increased sweating... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Kindly consult online for proper assessment and treatment