Hydrocele cyst

I am having a hydrocele in my left testicle since 2 years.....i came to know about it as its size increased over a peroid of time...i got it checked by way of an ultrasound followed by a MRI on the advise of an urologist....MRI report confirmed the presence of water in my testicle and it also showed a haemorregical cyst along with that...at that time doctor said that its not harmful but i should get it removed by way of surgery.....its 2 years now that i havent got it removed.....please suggest my next course of action and can this cyst be turned into a cancerous one.....

Doctor Answers (1) on Hydrocele cyst

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...hydrocele occurs due to dilatation of blood vessels in the scrotum. It is usually asymptomatic. Only way to treat is surgery. Either laproscopic or open surgery can be done. If it is left alone without any surgery it can increase in size, leading to pain and sometimes even infertility. It is not known for malignant transformation. I hope this information helps you and decide the next course of action. Also you consult a general surgeon for further information