Hydatid cysts
Sir, I am suffering from Hydatid cysts in liver spleen & peritoneum. For last four years Pls suggest best treatments

Hello, I understand. You condition Barbour suffering. Inking how it would be with that cyst in your liver. Just don't worry. Everything will be alright. All you need to get treated for this. This is nit a condition which can be treated over a phone or a forum but you need to consult a medical Gastro meteorologist for further assistance. He would be a better person to help you with this condition. While you go to him just carry all the reports you had undergone previously. Thank you

Can liver cysts become cancerous Diagnosis of hydatid disease