Hvng headache
It's 7days of cycle and having continues headache since 3days What the reason or treatment if ttc since 3years

Hi. It may be migraine. Sometimes due to severe acidity also you may get this type of headache. So meet dr.
Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache it may be due to increased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis,increased intracranial pressure, reffered pain from somewhere else... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.