Hunchback with pain
I have a small hunchback forming accompanied with some back pain, Im worried if its due to vertebra orientation or fat layer formation on my back?
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

hunch back is called as spine or back bone deformity,it may be due to congenital cause or acquired,show it to orthopedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?