Hunchback bone

My spinal cord(back bone) is bend little so it look lyk a hump ,slouch, its young age so i can cure it still need some help
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hunchback bone

doctor profile image
Dr. Saurabh Gupta
2 yrs. of exp | Mathura | General Physician
I don't think that u have hump, u need an x ray and physical examination to say so, kindly consult an orthopedic doctor in your locality, to clarify your confusion or if you have then for treatment, and don't worry maximum time it's treatable.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?