Huge Hair fall

I am suffering from so much hair loss. Can you please suggest what can i add in my diet? What is making the hair loss? Please help me what can i grow hairs and stop hair fall.

Doctor Answers (2) on Huge Hair fall

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. See a qualified dermatologist near you.. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up  messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.
Thanks for the query. Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highy recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. Hair fall treatment consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil) which is an essential component of therapy however small it may contribute. Other specific medications can be recommended based on the cause of hair loss. It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. Hope it helps you. Please feel to let me know if any further queries are there
Meet a Dermatologist.
Healthy diet especially rich in iron content.