HSG test & x-ray effects
We are trying for pregnancy. Today my wife did HSG test. Her report is normal both fallopian tubes are open. Today is her 8th day of cycle. So I want to ask that is good to do intercourse this month. Bcz I have fear that while HSG test the xrays might have affected the developing egg & if it is get fertilised might have effect on baby. Is it possible? Please guide me regarding this.

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Thane

X Rays have radiation so I would adviseyou to go For next month
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
NO issues you can go ahead xrays now will not harm your wife it only will happen when your wife become pregnant or child developing in womb. simply follow the doctor advice as per her instructions. all the best