Analysis of chest x-ray
I have suffered from Pain around my right-hand joint even previously I also felt some pain in my right shoulder region. I did an x-ray. Can anyone tell me if my chest x-ray is normal or not? Is there anything that has to worry about?

Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.

Normal but Stop smoking and liquor deep breathing excercise
X ray seems to normal Pain may be due to musculoskeletal origin
Medication under prescription is advisable
It is normal , may be you experienced some soft tissue or muscular pain. In case of persistence of pain,  Kindly consult for better discussion and prescription.
Need more details about your condition, kindly go for a consultation
Normal
normal