How toIncrease urine flow

Respected Doctor, I had stricture in urethra for which endoscopic surgery was done. After this surgery, Doctor has suggested me for self dilatation using Nelaton catheter. I have tried to insert the catheter but could not do it. I have a lot of fear and tension in my mind. Is there any alternative to solve the problem and are there any medicines which could help me to strengthen my urinary system avoiding self dilatation. Please guide me in this context. Thank You.
views-icons 60 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Its called Mootrakrachra in ayurveda. It can be managed with few sessions of uttara basti , medications like gokshuara chandanasava, vastiamayantaka ghrita etc exrices like butterfly, ashwini mudra.
along with that Continue Self Dilatation . It may take some time to get normal
Dr. Kalpana Sanjay Erande
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

Yes , there is a alternative treatment.  In Ayurveda for urethral sticture , uttarbasti  can be done. In this medicated oil is instilled inside your bladder through urethra.  This gradually decreases symptoms. Along with this medicine will improve your urinary flow so that you can get relief from your complaints.
Consult a reputed ayurveda ice physician in your city.
Take aseptic precautions during this procesure.  So that infection doesn't occur. Contact us for the same.