Poor urine flow

Sir i m suffering from urine stricture problem since 1.5 years but not cured.Two years back i had an operation.But after that i m facing this problem.Doctr has again prescribed me for the surgery.What shall i do? please help me out.I m in big problem.

Doctor Answers (4) on Poor urine flow

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

For what problem surgery was done. And again what surgery is asked to be done. Please mention clearly. So that we can help you with Homeopathy. You can meet in person for detail history
Want to know wat surgery was done for which problem.
Was it to correct the structure or for a different condition?
If u can provide the details of ur problem with the medical reports, we can help u. U can meet in person or online