cardiologist-icon

How to tight my chest

I want to tight my chest and want to make a perfect body iam a 68 kg guy and 5'11" tall 20 years I want a perfect chest and my chest have some fat I am going to gym also and also taken mass gainer from last 12 days pls help to make my body fit.& pls tell how to gain muscle also I attached my body photograph here.

Doctor Answers (1) on How to tight my chest

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
you should follow a strict diet- avoid eating oily and spicy foods, avoid alcohol as it adds on to extra calories, avoid sugary substances like rabdi,badam milk,halwa etc since it contributes too much of calories. If you are a non vegetarian skip consuming meat like mutton instead you can prefer skinned out chicken 1-2 pieces which should not be a fried type and it should be only once a week or you can have fish curry not fish fry, since fried food substances have lot of oil avoid consuming that.prefer fresh fruits and include fresh vegetables in the form of salads. Prefer skimmed milk than regular milk which is low in fat. Try to include brown rice, oats into your diet instead of roti.prefer buttermilk and ragi gunji than soft drinks which again gives you extra calories.avoid junk foods and fast foods, prefer home cooked meals. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Coming to the exercises- daily morning jogging for 30-40min,skipping for 10-15mins, if possible cycling for 30-40mins. Do daily morning meditation and yoga. In the evening do swimming for 30-40mins...Consult dietitian for further details.