How to stop pain, periods
Hi m having bas pain from last 10ays due to perods . I am taking promoult_n . to stop from. from lst3days twice a day. Can u plz suggest me correct Medicine to cure it
128 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It is best to consult a gynaecologist rather than self medication especially because u r getting pain along with increase bleeding. She will assess with a detailed history why u r having such a problem. Only then the proper treatment can be prescribed to u.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.