How to remove brown spot from eye
I have a brown spot in eye. How to remove this. Please suggest some medication for this how can I remove it.

Good morning madam! where is the brown spot in the eye? in the white portion or brown portion? Also how long has it been there?
Hi Difficult to comment without proper evaluation Kindly share close up pics
Hi...most probably you are talking about pigmentation in our eyes. These are normal ..no way of removing them .
Ma'am to just guess about the brown spot on given information is not possible. Opt for online consultation for better understanding of the issue and proper treatment and instructions.