How to make vegina tight
How to tighten my vegina cause my husband feels boring wid me cause my vagina became loose so he want a tight thing help me to make it tight

Dr. Harisha N L
You can do it by practicing kegel exercises...Consult nearest gynecologists and discuss the issues with them they will teach you the exercises properly... Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which support the uterus, bladder, small intestine and rectum. You can do Kegel exercises, also known as pelvic floor muscle training, just about anytime....Start by understanding what Kegel exercises can do for you then follow step-by-step instructions for contracting and relaxing your pelvic floor muscles...good luck.