How to maintain erection long last
How to maintain erection long lost may i use erection medicine only one time it is have any side effects

ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html
The concern you have is known as Erectile dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction(E.D) Occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse and not able to penetrate. There are many factors which leads to erectile dysfunction like- low Testosterone levels, Diabetes, weakness in core muscles, low blood flow in viens of your reproductive organ, sedentary lifestyle and last but not the least high stress levels, etc. We can help you treat that. You can consult with Dr. Yuvraj Monga/Me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO share all details with me.
Hi don't worry There r few options available need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you
chat online
Dear Practo User, The above problem is defined as erectile dysfunction. Let me explain your issue in brief - ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain, low self-confidence, hypertension, excessive Masturbation etc. In your case I believe you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. For permanent cure for erectile dysfunction (ED) you can connect with me either online through a video consult or your most welcome to meet us at our clinic with all necessary precautions. Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do. Now would want to share the good news with you- This problem is curable with the help of medications. If interested we can get the medicines delivered at your doorsteps for speedy recovery and assure you to have a happy married sexual life. Don’t take stress.
Feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
Don't use without doctor's advice. If you have any heart issues, then don't use. Consult me online for best results.
Consult online
Take herbal supplements.. To be sexually fit completely... Erection will remain hard
for further information consult me privately
be stress free.. sleep well