How to increase sex power at age 50
I want increase stamina and sex power my age is 50 I have no bp no sugar or not any sex problem and what are the frequency in week for intercourse pls reply

Few medicines exercise and diet can make things better for you. You can visit my clinic or contact online for 100% safe treatment
I have given few videos on how to boost your sex power. you can watch it on my YouTube channel - tandon's clinic
You can gain both by taking medicines. Consult me online or meet me personally.
You will need sex tonics to rejuvenate you you can consult me for this
age 50 if you want permanent solution then take proper treatment in ayurveda  chat online for more details
You require Lifestyle modification, yoga exercise diet plan and medicine..
chat with me online for advice and treatment