How to get fair skin
Compared to past few years my skin got darker and skin tone is not even. Should I use vitamin c serum or Kojivit ultra or brilante for fare skin.

It depends on the grade of pigment skin...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Make a proper skin care regime. A good quality Sunscreen is must ! In addition to that you can add vit C serum and kojivit plus or other depigmenting agents serum or gels. Maintain hydration . drink lots of water and always cover your face while out.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance.