How to gain weight
I am diabetic and on metformin (Glycomet SR 500) medication. I am strict vegetarian, 5'11'' height and around 66 Kg weight. How can I increase my weight by 8 to 10 kgs keeping my diabetic under control

Hi..... Consider dietary changes. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets may increase insulin levels, so you may want to consider a low-carbohydrate diet .. Don't severely restrict carbohydrates; instead, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise. ....