How to deal with a mental patient
Hi doctor, my name is dhruv and my wife has a mental problem. She is going crazy day by day. We are planning for a kid but she doesn't want a daughter because she thinks that after marriage the daughter will leave us like she left her family. She has her own solution to this problem and says she will commit suicide if she gives birth to a daughter. What to do. It is also becoming difficult for me to live with this woman. Few days ago she asked me to leave my parents because she left her parents for me. She refuses to visit any psychiatrist and claims she isn't a mental patient. Thanks and regards Dhruv Sharma

Hi Deep homoeopathic clinic will help you to come from this problem.. We treat through homoeopathic medicine which have no side effects .. along with counseling sessions with diet chart. Assure results you would seen 21days. We conduct online consultation and counseling session with medicine provided through our courier services.. We have clinic in Pune Happy to help you Regards Dr Poonam
Please seek help immediately. I am an online counselor and can help her. Do get in touch with me through Practo for further assessment. Happy to help !
She seems to have deep psychological issues and would need therapy intervention also I would like to understood problem in more detail I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Does she also have suspiciousness ? Does she also have sleep issues ? Is she blaming you or anyone else incessantly?
Let us have a chat, there's a lot of unanswered questions. treatment if started early will definitely help
I think , she is badly affected by our societal norms and practices.. You can make her understand to visit a psychologist Instead, so that she can discuss her concerns and get a clarity.
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. I can understand your suitation. Definitely she need a counseling session to first figure out the bothering thoughts that create such behavior. May be convince her online counseling which should be easy and convenient for her to open up. Be positive. Feel free to reach me or call for further assistance.
Dhruv, I would recommend you to firstly not address her as a ‘mental patient’, as it will obviously not make anyone feel good about themselves. She might be undergoing psychological issues, and it needs attention of a professional. If she is not ready to visit a psychiatrist for herself alone, I would suggest that you talk to her about visiting a psychologist for the relationship issues that you both are facing at the moment, and that even you would be consulting for your issues. Because I feel that whatever issues she is facing is also creating a rift between the two of you, and that could managed through counselling. If you feel like consulting with me, you may reach out to me through Practo. Take care
She may reluctant to give birth a girl child due to her personal adjustment experience followed by marriege. Marriage itself a big transition from one free role of life to a sincere and responsible role of life. Many peoples have adjustment issue within 6 month after the marriage, some resolve it adaptively, some helped by their family member and sometimes peoples separated also. The important thing here try to understand her adjustment difficulties and be supportive, calm, reassure her and don't challenge her thoughts during heated moments. Discuss with her in detail about her problems and understanding issues, when she was calm. Help her to solve the life problems rather than running away from them, like child issue.
You can take Marital counselling or couple therapy from a registered Clinical Psychologist. also can contact me for online session on http://mentalhealth3275.setmore.com
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help here. Definitely she need treatment for her anger and frustration. I also feel some how you also need to help her than blaming her. Her thoughts are not just started now....it because of her personal experience. She is some how suffering from lot of anxiety and depression. Something is bothering her inside ...so she is projecting her feelings in this ways. So let's have a discussion ....she will ready for a talk .... definitely she will and we will go for assessments...then can have a Complete management plan...