How to cure sciatica?
I am suffering from sciatica problem in my leg and back, please suggest the cure for the same. I have initially taken physiotherapist help, but want to cure permanently.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Hello I understand your concern. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? Please answer the above questions and private consult for the same. All the best
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
visit orthopaedician /neurosurgeon for best results and followup.depending on the cause initial treatment may be rest>physiotherapy>simple pain killers>injections if still not relieved means surgery will be done
Dr. Nitin Sethi
General Physician 14 yrs exp Delhi
Good morning. Sciatica pain is a referred pain usually due to nerve entrapment by prolapsed disc in the narrow vertebral spaces. The common causes are postural and commonly seen in people with sedentary lifestyles involving lots of sitting. I would recommend proper evaluation by a physician.The treatment choices vary depending upon the stage of the disease. Normally some special medicines are required alongside physiotherapy. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Regards. Dr Nitin Sethi, sector 137, Noida